- Add the almonds to a food processor and process until they are chopped into tiny pieces, taking care not to over process. Set aside.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Add all the wet ingredients to a separate medium-sized bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredient mixture and the almond pieces to the bowl of dry ingredients and stir until well combined, using your hands to mix if needed.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8 x 8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture evenly and press it down firmly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Put the baking pan in the refrigerator for about 30-60 minutes, or until the mixture is firm.
- Cut into even size bars or smaller squares.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight BPA-free container until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room temperature.